Which Lawyer is right for you?


John Harnett

Experiencing workplace negligence?

If you have been injured at work, no matter who is at fault, you should select a Workers' Compensation attorney. The type of benefits and the amount you can receive are not always obvious and the Workers' Compensation insurance companies have no obligation to provide them to you unless you make them.

Have you been injured by another person?

If you or a member of your family has been injured through the negligence of others, because of a car accident or otherwise, you should select a Personal Injury attorney. You need an experienced lawyer to evaluate the cause of the injury and to determine the monetary value. Do not rely on the defendant's insurance company. They do not represent you. Your lawyer does.

Contract disagreement difficulty?

If you or a member of your family have suffered a catastrophic injury due to an accident, the negligence of others, or at the hands of medical personnel, you should choose an attorney who concentrates in Catastrophic Injury Litigation. Quite often the insurance company will dispute legitimate cases due to the high value of these claims and the large sums of money the will need to pay you. That's where we can help.